“Website(s)” means our website(s) located at www.vivecollision.com.
What types of personal information do we collect?
We collect and use personal information in order to operate and provide our Website, products and services to you. You may provide personal information to us, and we may collect personal information from you automatically as you use and navigate through our Website.
How do we collect your personal information?
Information you provide to us. You may provide personal information to us through our Website. For example, you may be able to register to use our Website or create an account with us, which allows or requires you to provide certain information to us (e.g., contact information such as your name, email address, telephone number, etc.). You can provide personal information and other information when you contact us through our Website.
Information we collect as you use our Website. We collect personal information and information about the computers, devices, browsers and your Internet activity as you use and interact with our Website. The information we collect includes a unique identifier, browser type and settings, device type and settings, operating system, mobile network information including carrier name and phone number, and application version number. We also collect information about the interaction of your apps, browsers, and devices with our services, including IP address, device type, crash reports, system activity, wireless carrier name (when you use a wireless or mobile device), and the date, time, and referrer URL of your request.
Online Activity. We collect information about your activity on our Website, Internet, network, and other online activity information, such as browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interaction with our Website and other websites.
Location. We collect information about your location when you use our Website, which helps us provide our Website Services, features and functionality. The types of location data we collect depend in part on your device and account settings. For example, you can turn your mobile device’s location on or off using the device’s settings app. You may also be able to turn on location history if you want to create a private map of where you go with your devices.
In some circumstances, we also collect information about you from publicly accessible sources. We may collect information about you from trusted partners, such as marketing partners who provide us with information about our potential customers, and security partners who provide us with information to protect against fraud and abuse of our Website. We use various technologies to collect and store location information, including cookies, pixels or pixel tags, local storage, such as browser web storage or application data caches, databases, session replay, and server logs.
Why and how do we use your personal information?
Provide our Website and Services. We use your personal information to operate, maintain, supervise, administer, improve and enhance our Website and related products, services, features and functionality. We use your contact information to communicate and interact with you, such as to send you emails and text messages about our Website. We use the IP address assigned to your device to send you the data you request to display on your device. We use unique identifiers stored in cookies on your device to help us authenticate you as the person who should have access to certain areas and features of our Website. We also use your information to ensure our Website is working as intended, such as tracking outages or troubleshooting issues that you report to us, to make improvements to our Website and to understand how our Website is used.
We may also use personal information to:
- Carry out our legal and contractual obligations, and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To respond to law enforcement requests, court orders, and subpoenas and to carry out our legal and contractual obligations.
- Authenticate use, detect fraudulent use, and otherwise maintain the security of our Website and the safety of others.
- To administer surveys and questionnaires.
- To provide you information about goods and services that may be of interest to you, including through newsletters.
- Any other purpose with your consent.
How do we share your personal information?
We may share personal information with third parties under certain circumstances and for certain purposes described throughout this Policy, including:
- Service providers and other to operate our Website and Services. We share your personal information with our affiliates, vendors, service providers, and business partners, including providers and vendors we use for operating and maintaining our Website, and its features, functionality and Services. These third parties include data hosting and data storage partners, analytics, ad network, advertising, technology services and support, and data security.
- Our business purposes. We may share your personal information with our affiliates, vendors, service providers, and business partners, including providers and vendors we use for our business activities and operations generally, such as data hosting and data storage partners, analytics, ad network, advertising, technology services and support, and data security. We may also share your personal information with professional advisors, such as auditors, law firms, and accounting firms.
- With your consent. We may share your personal information if you request or direct us to do so.
- Compliance with law. We may share your personal information to comply with applicable law or any obligations thereunder, including cooperation with law enforcement, judicial orders, and regulatory inquiries.
- Business transfers. We may share your personal information to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our users are among the assets transferred.
- De-identified information. We may also de-identified information, so that it cannot be reasonably used to identify any individual, with third parties for marketing, advertising, research, or similar purposes.
Your choices how we collect, use and share your personal information.
We offer you choices on how you can opt out of our certain uses and sharing of your personal information. As a general rule, you cannot opt out of our collection, use and sharing of personal information to the extent it is necessary to provide the Website or related Services, features and functionality to you. Please note that internet browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your internet browser. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including strictly necessary cookies), you may not be able to access or use all or areas and aspects of our Website.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can also opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the NAI on its website. You can learn more about interest-based advertisements and your opt out rights and options on the NAI website and DAA website.
If you do not wish to have your email address used by ( to send you advertising messages and content, you can opt out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing emails you receive from us. You may have other options with respect to marketing and communication preferences through our Website.
How do I access and correct my personal information?
Access, Corrections and Deletion. In addition to any data access capabilities available through the Website, please Contact Us if you have any questions about your personal information. You can also. Please inform us of any changes or errors in any personal information we have about you to ensure that it is complete, accurate, and as current as possible. You may also have certain deletion rights in accordance with applicable law. We may not be able to accommodate your request if we believe it would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Copies and Retention of Data. In addition to any capabilities available through the Website, if you need to export or a copy of your data, please let us know and we will assist you with your request. We retain the data we collect for different periods of time depending on what it is, how we use it and applicable legal requirements. We may retain some data for longer periods of time than other data when necessary for legitimate business or legal purposes, such as security, fraud and abuse prevention, or financial record-keeping.
We make no specific effort to collect any personal information from a child under the age of 18 and do not wish to receive any such information. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 18, without verifiable consent from a parent or guardian, we will promptly delete that information. If you believe we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 18, without consent of a parent or guardian, please Contact Us.
We have taken steps and implemented administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect against the risk of accidental, intentional, unlawful, or unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, disclosure, or use. The Internet is not 100% secure and we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted through the Internet. Where you have been given or you have chosen a password, it is your responsibility to keep this password confidential.
Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We strive to use best practices and industry standard security measures and tools to protect your data. However, we cannot guarantee the security of personal information transmitted to, on, or through our Services. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Website, in your operating system, or mobile device.
How to Contact Us:
PO Box B
New York, NY 10028
Email: [email protected]
PLEASE NOTE: If you are a resident of California, please click here for additional provisions applicable only to California residents.
California Privacy Rights – Notice to California Residents
If you are a California resident, certain Personal Information that we collect about you is subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
Please note that the CCPA does not apply to, among other things:
- Information that is lawfully made available from federal, state, or local government records;
- Consumer information that is de-identified or aggregated;
- Medical information governed by the Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (Part 2.6 (commencing with Section 46) of Division 1) (CMIA) or protected health information that is collected by a covered entity or business associate governed by the privacy, security, and breach notification rules issued by the United States Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Parts 160 and 164 of Title 45 of the Code of Federal Regulations, established pursuant to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (Public Law 104-191) (HIPAA); or
- A provider of health care governed by the CMIA or a covered entity governed by the privacy, security, and breach notification rules issued by HHS, established pursuant to HIPAA, to the extent the provider or covered entity maintains patient information in the same manner as medical information or protected health information under CMIA or HIPAA.
Collection of Personal Information.
Currently and in the last 12 months, we have collected and/or disclosed Personal Information about you when you visit our Platform and/or obtain the Services, including information about you that you provide to us, and information we automatically collect from you or your computer or devices as you use our Platform and/or the Services. Please refer to the section titled Personal Information for additional information and details.
Categories of Sources from which we have collected Personal Information.
We collect Personal Information directly from you, for example when you provide it to us, when you contact us through our Platform, when you create a Website account; and indirectly from you automatically through your computer or device as you use our Platform and/or the Services. We may also collect Personal Information about you from our advertising partners and service providers. Please refer to the section titled Personal Information for additional information and details.
Use of Personal Information collected from California Residents.
Sharing the Personal Information of California Residents.
We may disclose your Personal Information to a third party for one or more business purposes. When we disclose Personal Information for a business purpose, such as to service providers, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that Personal Information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract. Please refer to How do we share your Personal Information for additional information and details.
Disclosures of Personal Information for Business Purposes.
We may disclose your Personal Information for our business purposes, such as your contact information, other information you have provided to us, and unique identifiers that identify you to us or to our service providers, such as companies that assist us with marketing and advertising. Please refer to “What types of Personal Information do we collect?” and “How do we collect your Personal Information?” for additional information and details.
We disclose your Personal Information to certain third parties such as our third-party service providers, including companies that assist us with marketing and advertising. For additional information please refer to “How do we use your Personal Information?” and “How do we share your Personal Information?”.
Access Request Rights.
California residence have the right to request that ( disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your Personal Information over the past 12 months for the above business and commercial purposes. To submit an access request, see Contact Us. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of Personal Information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the Personal Information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that Personal Information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that Personal Information.
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you.
- If we sold or disclosed your Personal Information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the Personal Information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion Request Rights.
California residents have the right to request that ( delete your Personal Information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your Personal Information from our records, unless certain exceptions apply.
Exercising Access and Deletion Rights.
To exercise the access and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either calling us at [Insert number] or sending us an email to [Insert email]. Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child. You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected Personal Information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. We will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts and other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or different level or quality of goods or services.
California’s Shine the Light Law.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (California’s “Shine the Light” law) permits users of our Platform and/or the Services that are California residents and who provide Personal Information in obtaining products and services for personal, family, or household use to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. If applicable, this information would include the categories of Personal Information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared your Personal Information with for the immediately prior calendar year (e.g. requests made in 2021 will receive information regarding such activities in 2020). You may request this information once per calendar year. To make such a request, please Contact Us using the information below.